Another of my friend Sandra’s Recipes. I helped her make this one the same weekend she made the Artichokes à la Barigoule in her stone house in Chartres. We picked the tarragon, parsley and zucchini in her garden and purchased the ricotta and feta at the farmers market.
You can improvise with the herbs although I suggest always using parsley and chives. Sandra used thyme, when she first made this for me and I do that version but often substitute tarragon or chervil when I can find it.
- 3 large zucchini (about 2.5 pounds)
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh chives
- 2 teaspoons fresh tarragon or thyme
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley
- 10 oz ricotta
- 3 oz feta cheese
- 3oz grayed gruyère cheese
- 1 egg
- Freshly ground pepper